Media Musings

A blog for students and stalkers of Brian Steffen, centering on issues of concern in media studies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianola, Iowa, United States

Hello all... I'm a professor of communication studies at Simpson College and a junkie of all things media. I'm blogging on life on the faculty at Simpson and working with some of the best young future professionals in the world.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

OK, Back from a Break

Whew! Just back on the blog after about four weeks away. I've been teaching May Term at Simpson, a course titled "Freedom of Speech in Wartime," that has absolutely done away with any thought that an interim term can be a valuable learning experience for students who are absolutely determined not to learn anything. So I promise to be a much better blogger now, especially seeing that I'm working with students on starting their blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home