Media Musings

A blog for students and stalkers of Brian Steffen, centering on issues of concern in media studies.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianola, Iowa, United States

Hello all... I'm a professor of communication studies at Simpson College and a junkie of all things media. I'm blogging on life on the faculty at Simpson and working with some of the best young future professionals in the world.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Breaking News! Pretty Women's Disappearances are Overplayed!

Larry King's been in the biz for 50 years now, and while I'm not a fan at all it's at least comforting to here him tell the Chicago Sun-Times that he's been guilty of overplaying stories -- such as the Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway disappearances.

"I understood the girl (Peterson) was very pretty, and it was Christmas Eve, but I didn't understand devoting that much time to it. We did it at least two nights a week," says the Kingster. "Aruba, I had no interest in. It was one girl who went missing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home